Cisco 10GBASE-DWDM 1557.36 nm SFP+ (100-GHz ITU grid)
Main features of the Cisco DWDM Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+) module include:
- The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G (LAN, WAN, and OTU2/OTU2e).
- The hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- The Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether or not the module is an SFP+ module certified and tested by Cisco.
- The standard Cisco DWDM SFP+ supports 40 non-tunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths.
- Cisco DWDM SFP+ modules support digital optical monitoring capability.
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- For transmitting data at gigabit speed over hundreds of miles with little integrity loss, single-mode fiber optic is an ideal solution
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- With 10GBase-DWDM technology, get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate using dense wavelength-division multiplexing
Save $0.00 Save $-24,130.85
Original price $24,130.85 - Original price $24,130.85
$24,130.85 - $24,130.85
Current price $24,130.85