ZYXEL 48-port GbE Smart Managed Switch
A new-look smart managed switch with a refreshed design inside and out!
The GS1920v2 series extends the success of the best-selling GS1920 series with a stylish new look and enables cloud manageability with Zyxel NebulaFlexTM technology.
The GS1920v2 series comes with a fresh, modern look, a more intuitive user experience, and a new member-the 8HP model.
Manage it your way!
The GS1920v2 series introduces Zyxel NebulaFlex™, which allows you to easily switch between standalone mode and our license-free Nebula cloud management platform anytime with just a few simple clicks.
Maximum flexibility for your Gig
The GS1920v2 series is ideal for SMB deployment in multiple scenarios, with its unique port combinations futureproofing your network to ensure easy growth down the road.
Smart fan and fanless designs for silent operation in your workplace.
User-friendly LED indicators
View real-time status instantly with cloud and PoE power-usage LED indicators.
Power more devices more easily
- Provides 30W per port and a wide range of power budget options from 130W to 375W-ideal for denser PoE deployments.
- Default consumption mode boosts efficiency by delivering the actual power required.
Zyxel ONE Network
Use the complimentary ZON Utility to configure and discover switches, WLANs, and gateways in your network with one click.
Designed for the long haul
A web smart managed switch with an enterprise-grade hardware design. Built-in state-of-the-art hardware technology brings high quality and robustness to SMB networks.
- Fast networking performance with 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and non-blocking full bandwidth of 2,000 Mbps per port with 2 SFP Ports
- Operates in 2 management modes, cloud or standalone with the power of NebulaFlex(TM)
- Rack mount design for easy installation
- Lifetime hardware warranty, free firmware upgrade support and free technical support for long-term assurance
- Advanced features like VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG), IPv6 and DoS prevention enable better security and management