Zebra LaserBand2 Advanced Wristbands
Zebra's self-laminating LaserBand2® Advanced wristbands feature an advanced shape and design that makes assembly easy and allows the wristband to lie flat on the wrist to enable quick scanning, while providing superior patient comfort.
Zebra's self-laminating direct-print laser wristbands allow printing wristbands and labels on one sheet utilizing existing laser printers.
- Self-laminating seal protects the wristband from moisture and hand-sanitizers, preserving patient data including text and barcodes for longer wristband usability
- Ability to simultaneously print patient chart labels and the wristband on one sheet, streamlining patient admissions
- Available with hole-punches for securement into patient charts
- Adhesive-free zones around form edges and holes prevent printer jams and reduces costly printer maintenance
- Enables quick deployment of a bar-coded wristband solution without the need for a separate printer for wristbands
- Self-laminating design protects printed text and barcodes
- Tamper-evident, adhesive closure
- Wristband extender to fit a wide range of wrist sizes
- Available in adult, pediatric and infant sizes, as well as a labor and delivery format
- Ideal for long-life label applications
- Compatible with most laser printers
- Features Self-laminating