Xplore XPAD L10 Tablet - 10.1" - 8 GB RAM - 4G
The 10.1" XPAD L10 Hard-Handle Rugged Tablet is Perfect for Those Who Work on Their Feet All Day
While the Xplore XPAD L10 Rugged Tablet computer may be best recognized for its ergonomic hard handle, it is also known for its field-proven, industrial-grade durability - especially among those in field service and industrial sectors who spend their days walking and working. Xplore has applied more than 20 years of rugged engineering expertise to perfect the balanced design - and improve the user handling - of this ergonomic rugged tablet form factor. We have also integrated the most advanced rugged computing technology available today to ensure the XPAD L10 exceeds your performance expectations for years to come.
Incredible, lightweight strength
It is waterproof and dustproof, C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations, and MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops. This ergonomic tablet will also operate in both the freezing cold (-20 C / -4F) and extreme heat (60 C / 140 F) without issue, and it can handle constant vibration, humidity, and exposure to oils, grease, and other common on-the-job hazards.
- Each lightweight L10 features a magnesium frame with external rubber bumpers
- Optimized to maintain peak performance in hot / cold climates and wet / dry weather conditions across a wide range of geographies
- 6 ft (1.8 m) drop rating (from shoulder height, not hip height)
- Proven through extensive MIL-STD-810G and field testing to tolerate extreme temperatures (operating -4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C and storage: -22 F to 158 F / -30 C to 70 C), humidity, rain, snow, ice, vibrations, shocks and other harsh environmental elements
- IP65 dustproof and waterproof to protect against heavy rains, drops into puddles, and fine sand ingress; locking port covers provide additional protection
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection against screen damage
- C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations
- Three 10.1" WUXGA 2k resolution display options offer you varying degrees of brightness for easy viewing of detailed data and high-definition images in any work environment; low-brightness capability for night vision display mode; contrast ratio 1000:1; 16:10 display ratio provides more screen real estate over 16:9 tablets
- Combination of optional NFC, optional barcode reader (XPAD only) and UHF RFID reader (AEI) allows for fast, accurate data input
- Auto-sensing glove / wet touch, integrated Wacom digitizer, and optional active pen facilitate real-time data input