WatchGuard Firebox T15-W Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Trade in another manufacturer's firewall for the T15-W at a great price. WatchGuard Firebox T15-W protects small office/home office environments with enterprise-grade network security that is easy to deploy and manage. Firebox T15-W features the latest 802.11 ac wireless capabilities, and can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools enable administrators to quickly set up the T15-W at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect where they connect. Firebox T15-W provides 400 Mbps firewall throughput and three 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. WatchGuard Dimension provides visibility into network activity and security events at no additional cost. Offering optional web filtering, intrusion prevention, antivirus and more.
- Uses 802.11b/g/n operating in the 5GHz band for high performance and superior reliability
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- PoE+ port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device.
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables IT staff to create and store configuration data in the cloud - public or private - and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination.
- Firebox T Series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward.
- Total Security Suite delivers Threat Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention, APT Blocker, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, URL filering, spam blocking, and a cloud-based reputation look-up