Vertiv Liebert APS 10kVA Scalable to 20kVA N+1~120/208V Split Phase Modular UPS
The Vertiv Liebert APS 10kVA Scalable to 20kVA N+1 120/208V Modular UPS (AS6B0NCWGNNXLKB) is an online double conversion UPS with up to 10 minutes full-load runtime designed for room or row-based applications. It offers redundancy and flexibility for the future while ensuring maximum power availability to your critical systems. The APS modules are hot-swappable FlexPower assemblies and battery modules that are quickly and easily installed or replaced without disrupting power. The addition of power capacity or battery modules as needed or pay as you grow design allows for better CAPEX/OPEX budget management. With high energy efficiency of up to 92%, it supports sustainability and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO). It has intelligent battery management and can operate in a temporary overload state up to 200% load. For remote management and environmental monitoring, a Liebert IntelliSlot Unity Card (IS-UNITY-DP) comes factory installed for FREE Power Insight Software, and enables compatibility with Vertiv environmental monitoring sensors.
- Hot-Swappable FlexPower modules allow scalable runtime and capacity upgrades up to 20kVA N+1.
- User-replaceable modular batteries, power components and controls help reduce maintenance costs.
- It offers redundancy for power continuity and takes modules offline without power disruptions.
- With 0.9 Output Power Factor, this UPS offers more usable power to support critical IT loads.
- Factory installed Intellislot Unity Card and three total intellislot ports for FREE remote management, and support for environmental sensors