Tripp Lite USB C Charging Cable USB 2.0 M/M 60W PD Charging Right-Angle 2M
USB-C Cable Connects Devices for Charging or Transferring Data
This USB cable (M/M) is compatible with any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, including MacBook Pros, Chromebooks and Windows laptops. It allows you to connect your notebook computer to a docking station, your Apple or Android device to a wall charger or power bank, or an external hard drive to a PC or tablet, to name just a few valuable uses for the cable.
PD Charging Cable Supports up to 60W for Syncing and Charging Mobile Devices
The Power Delivery cable provides power output up to 20V 3A (60W), which is sufficient for fast charging, syncing and powering most smartphones and other mobile devices. It also supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. The USB-C to USB-C cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Right-Angle Plug Makes Connecting in Tight Spaces Easier
A space-saving right-angle USB-C connector is easy to install in confined spaces, such as behind your computer or workstation. The right-angle construction also helps relieve strain on the cable and connector and prevents the cable from bending awkwardly.
Reversible USB-C Connectors Attach in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connectors plug into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for an instant connection every time.
- Power Delivery cable supports 20V 3A (60W) power output for charging host device
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient data transfers
- Reversible USB-C plugs connect in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Space-saving right-angle USB-C plug allows easy connection in confined spaces
- USB-C to USB-C cable is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices