Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station 2.5/3.5 w/Erase Function
Connect 2 SATA External Hard Drives to Your Computer's USB Port for Extra Storage
When the hard drive on your laptop is not large enough to hold all your photos, videos, music and documents, Tripp Lite's U339-E02 is the solution. This dependable docking station allows you to connect two SATA HDD or SSD drives to any device with a USB port, including MacBooks, Ultrabooks and Chromebooks. It supports 2.5-inch SATA III, II and I drives up to 2 TB, 3.5-inch drives up to 14 TB, and will support higher capacities as they become available.
Transfers Data at Fast USB 3.0 Speeds with UASP Support
This dock supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times the speed of USB 2.0, to give you more data storage, retrieval and backup capacity. It reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller. The U339-E02 is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Clears the Content of 2 SATA Drives at the Same Time
An Offline Erase function reformats two SATA hard drives simultaneously at the touch of a button. A red LED blinks to indicate the Erase function is being performed. Four blue LEDs indicate progress, letting you know at a glance when the disks are completely erased. Note: The Erase function will not work if the U339-E02 is connected to a computer or any other source via USB cable.
Just Plug and Play for Immediate Use Right Out of the Package
No software or drivers are required. The U339-E02 is compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux. The included power supply with six-foot cord and NEMA 1-15P plug connects to a convenient wall outlet, PDU or UPS system.
- Archive backup data quickly to an external SATA drive
- Transfer video, photos and other data from one SATA drive to another
- Erase up to 2 SATA drives simultaneously
- Connects dual SATA HDD (hard disk drives) or SSD (solid state drives) to your computer
- Supports 2.5 in. SATA III, II and I drives up to 2 TB; 3.5 in. SATA drives up to 14 TB
- Supports USB 3.0 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Reads data up to 70% faster when connected to UASP host controller
- One-touch erase feature formats 2 hard drives with no computer connection needed
- 1-year limited warranty