Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat5-6 Active Video Extender Kit Transmitter Receiver 1080p 200'
The B126-1A1 transmits a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150 ft. away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite's N202-Series) The transmitter unit features an HDMI port for the connection of a local monitor. The receiver unit features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM). Installation is simple. Connect the transmitter unit to an HDMI source using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Connect the receiver unit to a display using a Tripp Lite P568-Series HDMI cable (not included). Finally, connected the receiver to the RJ45 port on the transmitter using a single Cat5e/6 cable. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust monitor image
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio