Tripp Lite HDMI 2.0a Cable High-Speed 4:4:4 Color, 4K @ 60Hz M-M Black 25ft
This high-speed HDMI 2.0a cable securely connects HDMI-enabled laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles or satellite/cable TV boxes to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers. The 25-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing your home theater components.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI 2.0a Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
This Tripp Lite 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. The cable is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable Performance
High-quality materials ensure outstanding performance throughout the cable's lifetime. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EMI/RFI) that can disrupt signals traveling through the HDMI cord.
- High-speed 4K HDMI cable connects your laptop or tablet to an HDTV, monitor or projector for crystal-clear 4K video with 4:4:4 color.
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for HDR-compatible televisions
- 25 ft. length allows great flexibility in setting up devices in your home theater
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)