Tripp Lite External Battery Cabinet for 10-30K 3Phase UPS w/o Batteries
±120VDC Battery Cabinet Gives Your Compatible 3-Phase UPS Extended Runtime
This external battery pack connects to a compatible SmartOnline® S3M-Series 3-phase UPS system to provide long-lasting battery backup for data centers, telecommunications, networks, industrial facilities, security, emergency systems and other mission-critical applications that require high capacity, high availability and extended runtime. In addition to battery backup and extended runtime, the BP240V40-NIB can also be daisy-chained to other external battery cabinets for even longer extended-run operation.
Rugged Steel Construction Designed to Last in Demanding IT Applications
The cabinet is made from heavy-gauge steel with a baked powder-coated finish that helps prevent chipping and corrosion. The hinged front door provides easy access to the user-installed internal batteries. The door locks securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent.
Ships Ready for Immediate Battery Installation
Pre-installed rolling casters allow easy adjustment at the installation location. Adjustable levelers support secure long-term deployment on a stable surface. All required internal battery cabling is included. External battery cables feed into the cabinet through conduit knockouts built into the bottom panel.
- Ideal for IT applications requiring high capacity, high availability and longer runtime
- Supports daisy-chaining to additional battery packs of same model for even more runtimes
- Steel cabinet with locking front door for easy access to recyclable VRLA (AGM) batteries
- Fuses and output breaker protect against potentially hazardous overcurrent
- Pre-installed rolling casters allow easy adjustment at installation location
- 1-year limited warranty