TP-Link 16-Port 10/100 Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16-Port PoE+
Professional 16-Port 10/100 Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16-Port PoE+
Plug and Play, with PoE Transmission for Surveillance up to 250 m
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (150 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 150 W PoE power budget for the 16� PoE+ ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Ideal for IP Surveillance-Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m-perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Ideal for IP Surveillance -Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1-8 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-16
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1-16 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Smooth HD Video Monitoring
2� gigabit RJ45 ports and 1� combo gigabit SFP slot ensure smooth streaming even when 16� HD IP cameras work simultaneously.
Plug and Play
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 150 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports power to ensure high-priority ports power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0-50?) with reliability.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SL1218P is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
Works with IP CamerasConference
Call Works with IP Phones
Works with Omada EAPs
Works with PCs and Printers
- Flexible Port Configuration: 16� PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2� Gigabit RJ45 Uplink ports, and 1� combo Gigabit SFP slot.
- Power Over Ethernet: 16 PoE+(802.3at/af) ports providing up to 30W per port, total PoE budget 150W.
- Plug and Play: Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Extend Mode: Up to 250m data and power PoE transmission range under Extend Mode, ideal for surveillance system (Speed will be downgraded to 10 Mbps).
- Priority Mode: Support Priority mode for ports 1-8, guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission.
- Isolation Mode: Support Isolation Mode to isolate broadcast storm, improve Lan security and data transmission.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Industry leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.