StarTech.com StarTech.com USB 3.1 External Hard Drive Enclosure 10Gbps - IP65 - 2.5 SATA SSD - HDD Rugged USB Type C Hard Drive Enclosure
This USB 3.1 external hard drive enclosure keeps your data protected in harsh environments. With data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, the enclosure gives you quick access to your data when you're out in the field.
The 2.5"" SATA hard drive enclosure supports both solid-state drives (SSD) and hard drives (HDD). It comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable and a USB-A to USB-C cable to support both USB-C and USB-A laptops and tablets.
Dustproof and Water Resistant
Be prepared for the unexpected. The SSD and HDD enclosure comes with an IP65 rating, which means that it's both dustproof and water resistant.
It's the perfect solution for people who work outside. Or, for people who work in environments with a lot of dust, like: construction sites, factories, or manufacturing facilities.
The rugged hard drive enclosure is military rated (MIL-STD-810G) to protect your drive against drops, shock, and vibration.
The exterior casing provides shock resistance, while the flexible silicone sleeve provides extra protection, absorbing the impact of bumps, rough baggage handling or drops. Inside, an extra layer of silicone provides drive stability.
Faster Transfer Speeds with USB 3.1
The enclosure delivers USB 3.1 performance with data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. It lets you leverage the high performance of the latest drives and alleviates bottlenecks while transferring data.
S251BRU31C3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Keep your data protected in harsh environments -- IP65-rated for dustproof and water-resistant protection
- Protect your drive against drops, shock and vibration with a military-rated SSD and HDD enclosure
- Experience fast data transfers with a USB 3.1 external hard drive enclosure that supports 10Gbps
- Access a 2.5" SATA SSD or HDD from your USB-C or USB-A laptop or tablet from anywhere
- UASP compatible for 70% faster performance, when connected to a device that supports UASP