StarTech.com DisplayPort to DVI Adapter, Active DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Converter 1080p, DP 1.2 to DVI Adapter, Latching DP Connector
The DP2DVIS DisplayPort to DVI Active Single Link adapter lets you connect your DisplayPort video source (desktop PC, laptop, etc.) to a DVI-D monitor, projector or display, including televisions and Apple Cinema Display HD, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Unlike passive adapters, this DP to DVI converter offers an active conversion for use with any DisplayPort output - ideal for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multi-mode DP++ signals (e.g. ATI Eyefinity). Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, this compact device provides a simple solution for converting DisplayPort output for compatibility with existing DVI monitors, televisions or projectors.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI adapter converter works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI female adapter dongle
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector ensures a solid host connection
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- CONNECT A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DISPLAY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector or add a second display to your workstation
- Compact design
- Tested w/ DVI cables up to 25ft
- Supports Apple Cinema Display HD
- COMPATIBILITY: Active video converter supports DP or DP++ source incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- AMD Eyefinity Certified ideal for use with Radeon Pro Series Workstation Graphics
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI ADAPTER: DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link adapter connects a DVI display/projector supporting 1920x1200 & 1080p 60Hz
- EDID/DDC pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display
- 5.7" (15cm) attached cable