StarTech.com 50ft CAT6 Ethernet Cable - Purple Snagless Gigabit - 100W PoE UTP 650MHz Category 6 Patch Cord UL Certified Wiring/TIA
This 50-foot Cat6 cable meets or exceeds all Category 6 cable specifications to ensure reliable Gigabit network connections. Plus, the cable features a durable purple PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.Snagless RJ45 clips help protect your network connections
For easier cable runs, the snagless connectors protect the cable's RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break. This ensures a sturdy connection by preventing the cable from becoming loose from the port.
The cable features molded boots that offer connector strain relief, by stopping the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles, and reducing the risk of damage to the cable, which could decrease network performance.100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat 6 cables, each one manufactured using high-quality copper conductors.24-gauge wire for high-performance network connection
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
Rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
The N6PATCH50PL is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- EASY INSTALLATION: 50 foot snagless patch cord for easy installation & flexible disconnection in wiring conduits; Compatible w/Cat5e & earlier standards; Molded boots available for constrained spaces
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: ETL & UL certified wire; 50-micron gold-plated connectors prevent rust/corrosion to avoid costly network downtime; High quality PVC jacket resists bending or fraying damage
- POE SUPPORT: 24 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL Rated Wiring (E132276-A) supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems; IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliance reduces cable heating
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper for error-free Multi Gigabit 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 160'; Fluke patch cord tested to comply w/ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6; ETL Verified
- ETL Verified
- High quality 24 AWG copper wire