StarTech.com 3 Port USB C Hub with Gigabit Ethernet - USB-C to 3x USB-A - USB 3.0 - White - USB Hub with GbE - USB-C to USB Adapter - USB Type C Hub
Here's a must-have accessory for your USB-C™ equipped MacBook Pro, Chromebook™ or laptop. This USB 3.0 hub merges your USB peripheral and RJ45 network connections into a single combination hub. It gives you two vital connection types, with Ethernet and USB Type-A, which are often missing from modern laptops.Easily connect to your network and peripherals through USB-C
This 3-port USB hub features an easy-to-use USB-C connector. USB Type-C connectors are easier to insert than past generations. They're small and reversible, and you can connect the plug with either side facing up.Merges two vital port types into one stylish hub
If your MacBook or laptop is missing the ports you need, this hub can help. USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1. The versatile USB 3.0 hub gives you access to not only your USB peripheral devices but also a wired internet connection. It offers a Gigabit Ethernet port, so you can connect to a network in locations where Wi-Fi® is unreliable or unavailable.
The stylish USB hub features an attractive white finish.Rugged, portable, and bus powered
The hub features a rugged yet lightweight housing, so there's no need to sacrifice dependability for portability. Its USB-powered design means you don't need to carry a separate power adapter, so you can tuck the USB 3.0 hub neatly into your travel bag.
This hub is perfect for travel, and it takes up minimal space on a desk, so you can use it in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.Built-in cable eliminates aggravation
The hub's built-in USB-C cable makes connections easy, and you don't need to carry a separate cable to attach the hub to your laptop.
The HB30C3A1GEA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C by adding three USB-A ports (5Gbps) and a GbE RJ45 port
- Compact, lightweight housing with a small-footprint design for travel or desktop placement
- USB bus-powered and features a built-in USB Type-C cable, so you can carry the hub with you anywhere
- Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it?s Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible
- Multi-platform compatible, with native support in most operating systems including Windows? 10, macOS Sierra (10.12), and Chrome OS?
- Backward compatibility lets you save money by connecting your existing USB 2.0 and 1.x devices
- Offers plug-and-play installation, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, Energy-Efficient Ethernet, jumbo frames, full-duplex flow control, VLAN tagging, and layer 2 priority encoding