StarTech.com 1U Server Rack Cabinet Shelf - Fixed 12" Deep Cantilever Rackmount Tray for 19" Data/AV/Network Enclosure w/cage nuts, screws
The SHELF-1U-12-FIXED-S lets you add a 1U 12 inches (30.5 cm) deep shelf to any EIA-310 compliant 19-inch rack or cabinet.
The fixed-rack shelf can hold up to 55 lbs (25 kg) of equipment and is constructed using 2.0 mm SPCC commercial-grade cold-rolled steel for long-term durability and sturdiness. Accommodate your accessories or non-mountable devices for ease of access or connectivity to your equipment.
Two installation options
You can install the 1U rack shelf using one of two different orientations for mounting. The standard, with the lip facing downwards or inversed with the lip facing upwards that prevents your equipment from sliding off.
Conveniently includes M6 square cage nuts and M6 screws to setup your equipment in no time.
The SHELF-1U-12-FIXED-S is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- UNIVERSAL 19'' FIT: This 1U server rack mount shelf is designed to fit EIA-310 compliant 19in server racks and can accommodate an internal depth of 12in (30.5cm) for your data, IT, networking, or other equipment from brands like APC, Dell, Lenovo and HPE
- DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed with 2.0 mm thick SPCC commercial cold-rolled steel, the sturdy front mounted cabinet shelf ensures durability and supports a total weight of 55 lbs (25 kg) making it the perfect rack shelf for any environment
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: The rack mount cantilever shelf can be mounted in 2 orientations, install the shelf with the front shelf lip downwards or mount with the lip upwards to prevent your computer, AV or other equipment & accessories from sliding off
- EASY ACCESS: The shelf can be used for modems, routers, Wi-Fi access points, and other IT/network/telco equipment that can't be mounted on a rack or to store and access frequently used tools and supplies
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals' choice for over 30 years, this 1U solid server rack shelf is backed for life by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance