StarTech.com 1 Port FTDI USB to Serial RS232 Adapter Cable with COM Retention
The ICUSB2321F 1-Port USB to Serial RS232 Adapter Cable with FTDI chipset and COM Retention converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 serial DB9 port to connect, monitor and control your serial devices.
This compact adapter features COM retention, allowing the same COM port value to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. The ICUSB2321F uses the FTDI chipset which supports additional customization, advanced features, and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions.
Compatibility with a broad list of Operating Systems including Windows®, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, makes this product easy to integrate into mixed environments.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 6-foot cable length for connecting to devices without having to be too close
- USB to Straight-Through RS232 Serial Adapter
- Compatible with Windows?, Mac OS and Linux
- Designed to make serial port expansion quick and easy
- Powered by the USB port - no external power adapter required
- Single cable design for portability
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Integrated FTDI USB UART Chip
- Baud Rate up to 115.2Kbps