Star Tech.com Dual SATA to LP4 Power Doubler Cable Adapter, SATA to 4 Pin LP4 Internal PC Peripheral Power Supply Connector, 9 Amps/108W
The SATA power to LP4 power cable adapter features two male SATA power connectors and one female LP4 power connector.Robust Power Connectivity
The pc internal power cable eliminates the need to upgrade your power supply for peripherals that require additional power via the LP4 connector. This enables you to extend your power connections and allows you to position your internal PC devices (i.e. hard drive, DVD-ROM drive, add-in card, etc.) inside the system case. In addition, the dual SATA power cable offers 6-inches in cable length from each of the SATA connector to the 4 pin LP4 peripheral power connector.
Constructed of only top-quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability, this power supply SATA cable is the perfect connectivity solution for demanding devices.The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The DSATPMOLP4 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- DUAL SATA TO LP4 POWER CABLE: This power supply doubler adapter cable overcomes SATA Power supply (ATX) output limits by combining 2 SATA power connections into one 4-Pin LP4 connector, providing extra power to drive backplanes & storage peripherals
- DUAL SATA PROVIDES 150W TO LP4 DEVICE: Dual SATA Power inputs provide additional 5V and 12V power lines, providing extra 4.5A current per line, giving a total power output of 108W (9A at 12V) and 45W (9A at 5V)
- EXTRA POWER FOR 4-Pin LP4 BACKPLANES: The double SATA power supply to LP4 adapter cable provides extra power to mobile rack multi-drive (SSD/HDD) Backplanes that utilize LP4 Power such as StarTech.com SATSASBP425
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 100% copper 18AWG UL1007 wires with PVC insulation, allowing max current of 4.5A per wire, Insulation tested upto 300V DC and connectors made from high strength LD-PE that can withstand high voltage and current ratings
- SPECS: 6 inch 2x SATA Power male to LP4-Pin female