Seagate SkyHawk AI ST14000VE0008 14 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SATA (SATA-600)
YOUR DATA DESERVES THE GUARDIAN SERIES
Market Leader In Surveillance Storage
Seagate has dominated the data storage industry for 40 years.
We understand your unique data storage challenges, and crafted SkyHawk AI™ 14 TB surveillance hard drives to help you achieve your goals.
SKYHAWK SURVEILLANCE HARD DRIVES
See More. Store More.
24�7 workloads can leverage up to 14 TB with drives designed for DVR and NVR systems. SkyHawk surveillance drives are equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ and SkyHawk Health Management to help you sail through your toughest challenges.
- Supports up to 64 HD cameras
- Minimises dropped frames
- Reduces downtime
Does your surveillance data need the strength of SkyHawk?
Calculate your storage needs.
Designed for AI Surveillance
We've made the right drive for your unique surveillance challenges.
- Supports up to 64 HD cameras and 32 additional AI streams
- Delivers zero dropped frames with ImagePerfect AI
- Enterprise-class workload rates at 550 TB/yr for high reliability
24�7 CLEAR STREAMING
SkyHawk's innovative ImagePerfect and ImagePerfect AI firmware are the clearest choices in the industry.
Watch a video that explains how ImagePerfect firmware enables better performance in surveillance environments.
Read a short tech paper to learn how ImagePerfect firmware optimises for smooth video streaming and zero dropped frames.
Maintain Drive Health
Every SkyHawk AI hard drive includes two years of Seagate Data Recovery Plan service to protect against problems that can cause data loss.
SkyHawk Health Management (SHM) is drive monitoring software designed for prevention, intervention, and recovery. It is available on standard SkyHawk surveillance hard drives.
- With 14 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- Experience rapid processing speed with 256 MB cache buffer
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance