Seagate Nytro XP6200 ST1863KN0012 930 GB Solid State Drive - Internal - PCI Express (PCI Express 2.0 x8)
Delivers accelerated performance for read-intensive applications and an overall lower cost per gigabyte PCIe flash solution. Purpose-built to meet the requirements of Open Compute and other hyperscale servers, the Nytro™ XP6200 series delivers leading endurance and reliability using low cost flash with a new design optimized for low power and thermal characteristics.
Accelerate Read-Intensive Applications
Hyperscale data centers require cost-effective scaling to thousands of servers to meet the heavy compute and storage demands of Web 2.0, cloud computing and big data analytics which search data for content or comb data for trends-both of which are read-intensive. The Nytro XP6200 flash accelerator cards are designed to reduce latency and deliver high performance the ability to scale to further enhance application performance.
Flash Cards to Reduce Power and Cooling Costs
Delivering leading endurance and reliability using low-cost flash and designed to optimize low power and thermal characteristics, the Nytro XP6200 series requires up to 30 percent less power than similar cards using MLC flash technology. Unlike other cards with flash memory, this efficient design does not require heat sinks to control temperature. The lower power and cooling translates into lower OpEx.
Gold Standard in PCI-based Device Drivers, Seamless Deployment
The Nytro XP6200 not only addresses the challenges of performance and space, but does so seamlessly with minimal administrator intervention or fine-tuning.
- PCI card transparency to applications, file systems, operating systems, and field-hardened device drivers.
- Sophisticated algorithms handle complex flash management tasks like garbage collection and wear-leveling.
Leveraging these advanced features, the PCIe flash-based acceleration card delivers the performance and endurance needed for critical business applications.
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 930 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 2048 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1300.48 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- PCI Express 2.0 x8 interface provides enhanced bandwidth for the quick access of data by the operating system and applications