Samsung 970 EVO Plus MZ-V7S500B/AM 500 GB Solid State Drive - M.2 Internal - PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4)
High-performance, highly reliable NVME M.2 SSD featuring exceptionally fast sequential speeds and outstanding endurance.
At a glance
Featuring our latest V-NAND technology and a newly enhanced Phoenix controller, Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series NVMe M.2 SSDs deliver outstanding performance in Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe), with exceptionally fast sequential speeds outperforming our standard 970 EVO models. Plus, Samsung's Magician software solution provides advanced functionality for you to manage, monitor and maintain your drive.
- NVMe speeds up sequential read/write performance, while Samsung TurboWrite technology accelerates write speeds even further
- Compact M.2 form factor ready for high-end computing
- Samsung Magician software for SSD management, including automatic firmware updates
- Ideal for high-performance client PC applications (not designed for server or data center applications and warranty does not support such usage)�
Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe)
970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe SSDs with a newly enhanced Phoenix controller outperform our standard 970 EVO 500GB model with exceptionally fast sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s. They also support PCI Express® (PCIe) Gen 3 x 4 lanes to provide high bandwidth and low latency, making them perfect for business professionals who need cutting edge-performance for high-end computing.
Samsung's intelligent TurboWrite technology helps to maximize your computing ability, accelerating write speeds above and beyond the already exceptionally fast speeds of NVMe.
Dynamic Thermal Guard
This feature constantly monitors and works to maintain ideal temperatures to protect the integrity of your data and safeguard from overheating. When temperatures rise above an optimal threshold, the Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically throttles them down to protect data while maintaining responsiveness.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Secure your investment with a 5-year limited warranty up to 300 TBW. The 970 EVO Series also minimizes performance degradation over time, in order to provide sustained performance for high-end business use.
Professional-Quality Drive Management
With the Samsung Magician software solution, you get advanced functionality to manage, monitor and maintain your 970 EVO Plus SSDs. Magician provides personalized firmware checking and additional functions tailored for individual drives. It even updates the firmware automatically to make sure that the drive's performance stays up to date.
Samsung's proprietary V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 64 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
SSD Data Security
This Drive includes an AES-256-bit hardware based, full disk encryption engine that secures your data without sacrificing performance and is compliant with TCG/OPAL V2.0 and IEEE1667.
Highly-Efficient Power Management
Thanks to exceptionally low active power consumption, you can work efficiently for long periods of time. Device Sleep Mode is also supported for ultra-thin laptop PCs and high-end desktop main boards.
Samsung SSD Components
Samsung's solid state drives are built entirely from Samsung components, leveraging our extensive OEM expertise to allow complete, optimized integration.
- With a capacity of 500 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 3500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 3200 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- With PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer