QCT QuantaMesh T3048-LY8 Layer 3 Switch
A Powerful Spine/Leaf Switch for Datacenter and Cloud Computing
The QuantaMesh T3048-LY8 is a high performance and low latency layer 2/3/4 Ethernet switch with 48 SFP+ ports and up to 6 QSFP+ port in a 1U form factor. Each 40G QSFP+ port can be independently configured as 40GbE or 4 x 10GbE ports. Built for Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) datacenter deployment, high performance computing clusters and financial applications, the QuantaMesh T3048-LY8 - with its very high port density and high performance as well as ultra-low latency characteristic - is ideal for demanding workloads and provides optimal TCO.
With the rapid adoption of cloud computing and the proliferation of big data and parallel calculations, the need for datacenter network devices is growing exponentially, making netowrk automation a critical factor. Supporting auto installation, QuantaMesh T3048-LY8 facilities the easy deployment and build-up of mass datacenter IaaS.
Network virtualization is becoming an important topic of datacenters. QuantaMesh T3048-LY8 offers a hardware-based VXLAN feature to support virtual machine mobility. Not limited by 4K VLANs, VXLAN enables network scale out across L3 subnets and can support up to 16.7M possible virtual networks.
The QuantaMesh T3048-LY8 is designed for high availability from both hardware and software perspectives. The key features include:
- 1+1 hot-swappable power supplies
- 2+1 hot-swappable fans
- Up to 48 paths ECMP routing for load balancing and redundancy
- Multi-chassis Link Aggregation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rail mounting is ideal for factory areas, in vehicles and marine applications