One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 accessories through a single USB cable. Includes the latest drivers and firmware for compatibility with Windows 10 and earlier. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs and devices. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port with VGA adapter for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to external monitors, a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100/1000 supported, full-duplex required), audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.
Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers can be automatically installed by Windows Update (with an existing Internet connection) or can be downloaded from Plugable.com/drivers.
USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU for best performance.Up-to-date USB drivers on host system recommended.
DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560x1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.
Linux/Unix are not supported.
Includes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0's more demanding 900mA per-port power. Does not provide power to attached computer.
In the Box
UD-3900, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide
More from the Manufacturer
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- RECOMMENDED USE - For use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB adapters. DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, will not playback encrypted or copy-protected content
- COMPATIBILITY - Docking station compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x and 7, and macOS 10.14+. Additional adapter needed for USB-C systems like M1 MacBook (USBC-AF3). Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update; manual driver installation on macOS. Dock does not charge host PC
- DUAL HD MONITORS - Built-in HDMI and DVI outputs each supporting 1920x1200 resolution @ 60Hz refresh rate. Includes DVI to VGA adapter and DVI to HDMI adapter. HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 @ 50Hz with a single HDMI display only
- FLEXIBLE EXPANDABILITY - A single USB 3.0 connection from a host PC to this dock provides dual video outputs, wired Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone jacks, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out