Perle SR-1110-ST2 Transceiver/Media Converter
Perle SR-1110 DIN Rail Media Converters transparently connect UTP copper to fiber. These rate converting Media Converters provide an economical path to:
- extend the life of non-fiber based equipment by enabling data transmission from 10/100/1000Base-T devices over gigabit fiber
- enable Gigabit speeds across a multimode fiber link up to 2km in length
- extend the distance of an existing network by linking CAT5/6/7 cabling to multimode or single mode fiber
- extend the distance between two copper-based devices or networks
- protect Ethernet data from EMI noise and interference by inter-connecting your copper-Ethernet devices over fiber in industrial plants.
Some SR-1110 Media Converters are also available with an SFP slot or support for -40C to +75C (-40F to +167F) extended operating temperatures.
Network Administrators can rest assured with Perle's advanced features such as Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX, Link Pass-Through, Far End Fault, and Pause which make the end to end link completely transparent. This allows for more efficient troubleshooting and less on-site maintenance. These cost and time saving features, along with a lifetime warranty and free worldwide technical support, make SR-1110 Rate Converting Media Converters the smart choice for IT professionals.
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-X Fiber Media Converters
- Connect 10/100 devices to Gigabit backbone
- Link copper to multimode or single mode fiber
- Dual fiber ST/SC or Single fiber SC connectors
- Extend network distances up to 160km
- Advanced Features: Link Pass-Through, Far-End Fault, Auto-MDIX
- Triple Power Input: Dual Terminal block power connector & T-Bus