Perle IDS-509G3PP6-T2SD10-SD120 - Industrial Managed Power Over Ethernet Switch
The IDS-509GPP is a 9 port Managed PoE+ Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. These PoE Switches are classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE). While using standard UTP cables that carry Ethernet data, the IDS-509GPP has 6 ports that also provide up to 30 watts of power to Powered Devices (PDs) such as wireless access points, Voice over IP phones and IP cameras.
Choose any combination of 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet copper ports and 1000Base-X fiber ports to meet the needs of your environment.
- 7 copper, 2 fixed SC/ST fiber ports
- 6 copper, 3 fixed SC/ST fiber ports
In addition to extending links over greater distances, utilizing fiber is critical in industrial plants where high levels of electromagnetic interference or EMI is a common phenomenon. This interference can cause corruption of data over copper-based Ethernet links. Data transmitted over fiber optic cable however is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
With over 82 models, the Perle IDS-509GPP offers a choice of connectors, fiber types, temperature support and operating distances.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
Simple Plug and Play installation to get your Ethernet devices networked immediately is available with Perle's Fast Setup feature. The familiar Command Line Interface ( CLI ), via in-band Telnet or the out-band serial console port, will be appreciated by CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) and CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) trained engineers.
The PRO feature set in the IDS-305 is ideal for advanced environments where additional extensive security and network integration functionality is required.
- AAA ( Authentication, Authorization, Accounting )security protocols: RADIUS and TACACS+
- SSH, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS secure management sessions
- Management Access Lists (ACL) by IP address and IP Port number
- Enforce Password Strength requirements
- IEEE 802.1x Authentication and Port Security for protection of user access ports
- Optimize the performance and intelligence of the network with Advanced Protocols: LLDP, GVRP, Voice VLANs, MSTP, GMRP, IPv4 IGMP Snooping and IPv6 MLD Snooping
The IDS-509GPP supports a comprehensive set of management functions, such as MRP (IEC62439-2), PROFINET, Modbus TCP, management VLAN, QoS, RMON, N:1 port mirroring and local alert log. In addition, the switch can be managed with an IPv6 address.
These rugged fan-less switches are hardened to provide superior reliability in -10 to 60°C. In addition, every component on every industrial (XT) model has been designed and tested to handle operating temperatures between -40 and 75C.
All Perle Industrial Ethernet Switches have a corrosion resistance aluminum case and dual redundant power input with reverse polarity and overload protection. In addition, all units only use high-end components from the leading chip manufacturers to ensure the highest level of durability and reliability.
- 10/100/1000Base-T ports for Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices
- 1000Base-X SC/ST fiber ports
- Advanced switching, VLAN, encryption and IEEE 1588 PTP
- PoE/PoE+ PSE capable ports, fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Digital inputs for generation of alerts
- PROFINET and Modbus TCP Protocol Support
- Compact, corrosion resistant case attaches to a standard DIN Rail
- Redundant dual power input 48 VDC
- Programmable Controller safety and Hazardous Location Certification
- -40 to 75C industrial operating temperature