Perle IDS-305G-TSD40 - Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch
The IDS-305G is a 5 port Managed Ethernet Switch that can operate in industrial environments providing advanced performance and enabling real-time deterministic network operation. Four 10/100/1000-Base-T Ethernet ports are available for networking Gigabit and Fast Ethernet devices. One 1000Base-X fiber connection is available to extend Gigabit Ethernet operating distances over fiber.
In addition to extending links over greater distances, utilizing fiber is critical in environments where high levels of electromagnetic interference ( EMI ) is a common phenomenon,like industrial plants. This interference can cause data corruption over copper-based Ethernet links. However, data transmitted over fiber optic cable is completely immune to this type of noise ensuring optimal data transmission across the plant floor.
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
With over 30 models, the Perle IDS-305G offers a choice of connectors, fiber types, temperature support and operating distances.
Perle's Fast Setup feature provides simple Plug and Play installation to get your Ethernet devices networked immediately. The familiar Command Line Interface ( CLI ), via in-band Telnet or the out-band serial console port,will be appreciated by CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate ) and CCNP ( Cisco Certified Network Professional ) trained engineers.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network