Perle IDS-108F-DS2SC20 - Industrial Ethernet Switch
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet Switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications.
The IDS-108F is an 8 to 10 port Industrial Ethernet Switch providing advanced performance to enable real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up.
The IDS-108F comes in a variety of models with 8 copper ports, 8 copper ports plus 1 fiber port or 8 copper ports plus 2 fiber ports. All are rugged fan-less switches that are hardened to provide superior reliability in 0 to 60°C, or harsh extended operating temperatures from -40 to 75°C.
- Features 10 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Featuring Fast Ethernet ports to speed up the transfer rate up to 100mb/sec of large files and digital assets across your network
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed