Panduit Blanking Panel
Unused rack openings shall have 19" rack mount brush seal kits installed to reduce bypass airflow through open spaces in racks and cabinets. Brush seal kits allow front to back cable management while maintaining thermal seal. Brush seals shall be designed of metallic material and contain (4) M6 Phillips screws, (4) M6 cage nut, and (4) #12-24 screws for tapped E-rail mounting. Panels shall be available in 1 RU or 2 RU sizes to enable the blanking of multiple rack unit configurations.
- Cold rolled steel material: Installs easily with Phillips screwdriver improving productivity
- Ease of cable passthrough: Allows front to back cable management within a rack unit
- More effective cable management: Brush dam seals air while maintaining effective cable pass-through
- Minimize thermal bypass: Prevents air recirculation within cabinet
- Two sizes for horizontal or vertical applications: 1 RU or 2 RU sizes can blank out multiple rack unit configurations enabling installer to select appropriate sizes