The OmniConverter 10GPoEBT/M are managed Ethernet switches that feature two 1/10G uplink ports and four 10/100/1000 RJ-45 copper Power Sourcing Power-over-Ethernet user ports. The 10GPoEBT/M available with 60W or 100W (IEEE 802.3bt) per user port.
All models support Directed Switch mode, which directs multicast traffic (such as video) only to the appropriate uplink port, preventing multicast traffic from flooding other network ports.
The switches support redundant uplinks, industrial ring Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP), Spanning Tree protocol and daisy-chain configurations for high availability industrial network applications.
The switches support Dual Device mode that enables the 10GPoEBT/M to operate as two independent and isolated Ethernet switches.
The mode of operation can be configured using easily accessible DIP-switches or using Web, Telnet, SSH, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 or Serial Console management interfaces. These management interfaces provide access to filtering and security options, such as, broadcast storm prevention, IGMP, IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+ and Access Control Lists. Email event notification and alarm reporting is provided using Simple Mail Transfer Protocol.
The OmniConverter switches are available with Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceiver receptacle ports. The SFP ports support 10/100/1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-T and 10GBASE-T copper transceivers. They also support 1G and 10G multimode or single-mode fiber, dual or single-fiber and standard or CWDM wavelengths.
The switches feature a Remote PoE Power Reset function that enables the user to remotely power-cycle and reset each PD. They also feature a configurable Heartbeat Reset function that automatically pings the attached PDs and automatically power cycles and resets the PDs when detecting a heartbeat loss. The Remote Power Reset and the Heartbeat Reset functions increase the networks reliability, up time and save manpower time and expense by automating the recovery of remote PD equipment.
All models can be wall mounted, rack mounted using a shelf or DIN-rail mounted using DIN-rail mounting clips. They are available with an external 100 to 240V AC power adapter or with a DC terminal connector.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 6 ports
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized