NetAlly AirCheck-G2 Wireless Tester with Test Accessory Kit
Wi-Fi is a complex technology, but testing it doesn't have to be. AirCheck G2™ Wireless tester is purpose built for the front-line IT responders dispatched to the complaints of: The Wi-Fi is not working or the Internet is down. The AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester provides fast, simple, and accurate isolation and troubleshooting, thereby reducing the time to resolution of wireless issues.
There are many variables that lead to Wi-Fi complaints, ranging from network based problems and configuration issues to environmental or client device misconfigurations. Collecting all the key pieces of information the very first time is key to every front-line IT responder to resolve any complaint.
The AirCheck G2's intuitive user interface and management platform provides actionable intelligence to not only remove the complexity of wireless troubleshooting but also helps speed up closure of the trouble ticket. The cost of not getting the job done right the first time, leading to an escalation team visit, leads to ineffective usage of the escalation team efforts & end-user dissatisfaction due to slow problem-solving response time. AirCheck G2 provides front-line IT with complete & accurate wireless information to solve problems right the first time, instead of blindly escalating them.
- AirCheck™ G2 offers a one-button AutoTest function that quickly provides a pass/fail indication of Wi-Fi network quality and identifies common problems
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with AirMapper Site Survey
- Test the most common Wi-Fi standards (including 802.11ax) with a rugged, handheld, purpose-built wireless tester
- See all networks and devices in your location immediately upon power-up
- View test results, including network availability, connectivity, utilization, throughput, security settings, possible rogues, and interferers
- Automate reporting and enable collaboration with result upload and management via link-Live Cloud Service