Meraki Cloud-Managed 32 port 10GbE Aggregation Switch with 40GbE Uplinks/Stacking
The Cisco Meraki MS400 Series brings powerful cloud-managed switching to the aggregation layer. This range of 1 and 10Gbps fiber aggregation switches adopts the benefits of the cloud: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
EXPANDING CLOUD MANAGEMENT TO THE CAMPUS
Cisco Meraki aggregation switches extend Meraki's cloud management to campus deployments. Just like our access switches, these aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files - or pre-staging.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation