Manhattan HDMI Splitter 2-Port , 4K@30Hz, Displays output from x1 HDMI source to x2 HD displays (same output to both displays), AC Powered (cable 0.9m), Black, Three Year Warranty, Retail Box (With Euro 2-pin plug)
Easily distribute a single Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) signal to multiple displays.
The Manhattan 4K 2-Port HDMI Splitter with built-in booster streams a 4K HDMI signal from a single UHD source to up to two UHD displays.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
Ideal for trade shows, classrooms, video conferencing, home theatre, presentations and retail applications, the Manhattan 4K HDMI Splitter features a built-in booster for added signal strength. It's a good choice for splitting and distributing a synchronous signal to multiple 4K HDMI displays when source equipment is remotely stored in a secured room or cabinet. Cascade multiple units up to three levels to output HDMI video/audio on additional displays in widely distributed applications.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Full compliance with HDMI, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 ensures that the Manhattan HDMI Splitter can provide long service and reliable performance. Quickly connect HDMI cables (not included) and the AC power adapter, and this affordable UHD solution is complete - no software/hardware configuration or complicated settings required.
- Duplicates an Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) digital audio/video signal for up to two UHD HDMI displays
- 4K@30Hz resolution, full 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 340 MHz, 3.4 Gbps per channel (10.2 Gbps total) for 4Kx2K displays
- Supports compressed DTS-HD Master Audio and 7.1 surround sound as well as Dolby TrueHD and uncompressed LPCM 8 channel audio
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel) and xvYCC (x.vColor)
- Supports LPCM, DTS Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio
- HDCP compliant
- AC powered with Plug and Play installation; no special setup or remote required
- Up to three splitters may be cascaded to support four 4K displays
- Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections