Linksys WRT3200ACM Wi-Fi 5 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router
Equipped with Tri-Stream 160 and premium MU-MIMO technologies, this open-source router delivers blazing-fast speeds to multiple devices at the same time. Multi-device performance gives each connected device its own dedicated data stream, so users won't have to compete with one another for bandwidth. Enterprise-grade, dual-core processor provides the computing power needed to handle even the heaviest network traffic for a fast, responsive network that never lags. With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app, you can closely monitor and manage your Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet to set up guest access, parental controls, and device prioritization. USB 3.0 port lets you share files and add external storage across your network. Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to transfer data 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet for high-speed connectivity for wired devices. Beamforming technology optimizes performance and reduces interference by focusing the wireless signal to connected devices.
- Transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired devices.
- Offers added convenience. Also accommodates USB 2.0.
- Share files and add external storage across your network with the USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers enhanced speeds over 2.0.
- Operates on either band to help avoid interference.
- Latest Wireless-AC technology for simultaneously streaming and gaming on multiple devices.
- Easily configure using browser-based configuration utility, or customize with Linux-based Open Source capabilities.
- Promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing.
- Doubles bandwidth from 80 MHz to 160 MHz on all spatial streams.