Lenovo ThinkSystem DE6000F FC All Flash Array SFF
Lenovo ThinkSystem DE6000F is a scalable, all flash mid-range storage system that is designed to provide high performance, simplicity, capacity, security, and high availability for medium to large businesses. The ThinkSystem DE6000F delivers enterprise-class storage management capabilities in a performance-optimized system with a wide choice of host connectivity options and enhanced data management features. The ThinkSystem DE6000F is a perfect fit for a wide range of enterprise workloads, including big data and analytics, video surveillance, technical computing, and other storage I/O-intensive applications.
ThinkSystem DE6000F models are available in a 2U rack form-factor with 24 small form-factor (2.5-inch SFF) drives (2U24 SFF) and include two controllers, each with 64 GB cache for a system total of 128 GB. Universal 10 Gb iSCSI or 4/8/16 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) ports provide base host connectivity, and the host interface cards provide additional 12 Gb SAS, 10/25 Gb iSCSI, or 8/16/32 Gb FC connections.
The ThinkSystem DE6000F Storage Array scales up to 192 solid-state drives (SSDs) with the attachment of Lenovo ThinkSystem DE240S 2U24 SFF Expansion Enclosures.
- All-flash array capabilities to meet the demand for higher speed storage and provide higher IOPs and bandwidth with lower power usage and total cost of ownership than hybrid or HDD-based solutions.
- Scalable, high performance mid-range storage with dual active/active controller configurations with 64 GB cache per controller for high availability and performance.
- Improved performance and data protection with Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP) technology, as well as support for traditional RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, and 10.
- Flexible host connectivity to match diverse client needs with support for 10 Gb iSCSI or 4/8/16 Gb FC, and 12 Gb SAS, 10/25 Gb iSCSI, or 8/16/32 Gb FC connectivity at the same time.
- 12 Gb SAS drive-side connectivity with support for up to 24x 2.5-inch small form factor (SFF) drives in the 2U24 SFF enclosures.
- Scalability to up to 192 SFF drives with the attachment of up to seven ThinkSystem DE240S 2U24 SFF expansion enclosures to satisfy growing needs for storage capacity and performance.
- Full set of storage management functions comes with the system, including Dynamic Disk Pools, snapshots, volume copy, thin provisioning, synchronous mirroring, and asynchronous mirroring.
- Intuitive, web-based GUI for easy system setup and management.
- Designed for 99.9999% availability with redundant hot-swap components, including controllers and I/O modules, power supplies, proactive maintenance, and non-disruptive firmware upgrades.