LandingZone Docking Station for the 14-inch M1 MacBook Pro
This LandingZone Docking Station is our most advanced yet. With an incredible 15 ports, it is designed to transform the M1 MacBook Pro into a powerful and versatile workstation.
The additional ports, such as USB Type-C, USB Type-A, HDMI, DisplayPort and Ethernet, facilitate the connection of a large range of devices to the MacBook Pro. In addition, the Kensington Security Slot will allow the use of a laptop lock to secure both the docking station and the MacBook Pro.
- 3 USB Type-C Ports - New USB Type-C devices can be connected easily and quickly.
- 3 USB Type-A Ports - Connect USB Type-A devices without the need for dongles or adapters.
- USB Type-C Passthrough Port - The USB Type-C Passthrough Port on the right wing of the LandingZone allows the connection of any device that may not normally be able to connect to a USB hub.
- UHD 4K HDMI - The HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 ports support 4K resolution at 30Hz, while the HDMI 3 port supports 4K resolution at 60Hz.
- UHD 4K DisplayPort - The DisplayPort on the LandingZone can be used instead of the HDMI 1 port. It supports 4K resolution at 60Hz.
- Gigabit Ethernet port - Brings the stability of full Gigabit Ethernet functionality to the MacBook.
- Two-Way Audio Port - Supports the connection of speakers, headsets, and other audio devices.
- Kensington Security Slot - Secure your valuable MacBook Pro with most standard Kensington® Laptop Locks. Kensington Laptop Locks sold separately.
- Status Indicator Light - The green light provide users with information regarding the status of the LandingZone.