Kramer VS-62H 6x2 4K HDMI Matrix Switcher
The VS-62H is a high-quality, 6x2 matrix switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- Max. Data Rate - 8.91Gbps data rate (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
- Max. Resolution - Up to 4K (Ultra HD) and WUXGA.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support - 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync , ARC, HEAC pass-through, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD®, and 7.1 multi-channel audio.
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Programmable Step-In Functionality - When used in conjunction with compatible step-in devices, such as the SID-X3N (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC, the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
- True Video Clock Detection.
- Auto Switching Option - For either or both outputs, last-connected or priority switching.
- Non-Volatile EDID Storage.
- Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Lock Button - Prevents unwanted tampering with the front panel.
- Internal Pattern Generator.
- Kramer Protocol 3000 Support.
- Embedded Web Pages - Provide remote configuration and operation.
- Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, IR remote (included), optional external remote IR receiver, RS-232, Ethernet, contact closure, embedded Web server.
- USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
- Size - Compact Desktop - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
Original price $1,249.50 - Original price $1,249.50
$1,249.50 - $1,249.50
Current price $1,249.50