Kramer FC-331 3G HD-SDI to HDMI Format Converter
The FC-331 is a high-performance format converter for video signals up to 3G HD-SDI. It converts the input video format (with embedded audio) to an HDMI output signal. The FC-331-MD is certified for medical applications.
- Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Certified for Medical Applications - According to IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility), (FC-331-MD).
- Looping Input with Reclocking.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Audio Group De-embedded Selection.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Size - Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- The video scaler is a great choice for capturing and saving your favorite photos, audio and videos recorded by the capture card
- To fulfill your needs, this signal conversion function is a perfect choice
- No hassle of internal installation, install externally