Kramer DisplayPort (M) to DisplayPort (M) Cable
C-DP is a high-resolution DisplayPort cable for video signals up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution supporting DisplayPort 1.2 standard. C-DP supports an HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps. The cable is triple shielded for superior noise immunity.
- High-Performance Professional Cable - supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and an HBR2 (High Bit Rate 2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps.
- Content Protection Support - DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) and HDCP 2.2.
- Daisy Chain Multiple Monitors - With MST (Multi-Stream) support.
- Secure Connections - Includes molded DisplayPort connectors with latches.
- Quality Construction - Triple shielded for superior noise immunity.
- Backward Compatibility - Compatible with DisplayPort 1.1.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 0.9 to 15.0m (3 to 50ft).
- This A/V Cable provides splendid performance and clear connectivity
- Features DisplayPort cable type
- Features Latching Connector
- Fully compatible with audio/video devices