Kramer 906 Amplifier - 13.60 W RMS - 2 Channel
The 906 is a high-performance controllable power amplifier for line-level stereo audio signals. It accepts either an unbalanced stereo audio signal on RCA connectors or a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector. It delivers a speaker output of 6.8 watts RMS per channel into a 4? load.
- High Efficiency - Class D operation.
- USB Port - For firmware update.
- Controls - Up/Down for volume, bass, mid, treble, balance; buttons for mute and loudness.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, RS-232, Ethernet, K-Net, IR remote (included) & 10k? volume level.
- Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- Helps in increasing the strength of a weak electrical signal
- The sound moves around at 4 Ohm impedance - a joyful journey to audio pitching and loudness, both
- Showcases 2 audio channels with 13.60 W RMS output power
- Enables easy connection with USB-compatible devices
Original price $759.90 - Original price $759.90
$759.90 - $759.90
Current price $759.90