Kramer 12-button Ethernet and KNET Control Keypad with Knob and Displays (US)
The RC-74DL is a 12-button control keypad, with knob and LCD displays. It is a versatile device that connects to powerful control tools: over Ethernet it connects to Kramer's Site-CTRL™, a remote AV control, site management & monitoring system. For extended controlled device capacity it connects to LAN-connected control gateways. For remote keypad control it connects via KNET™ to master room controllers and auxiliary keypads. It flexibly serves either as a standalone room controller, part of multi-units KNET™ system, or part of multi-unit Ethernet system managed by Kramer Site-CTRL™ site management platform. The RC-74DL is ideal for auditoriums and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades.
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons - 12 RGB-color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 3 groups, each with it group LCD display.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- Volume Control Knob with LEDs - Bi-directional rotary dialed digital knob for volume control, with 5 LEDs bar for visual volume level feedback.
- LCD Displays - 3 blue-color and 8 white-characters LCD displays, in 3 button groups, for programmed visual feedback indication and group configured labeling.
- 2 K-NET™ Connectors - Connect to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K-NET™ Single Link Connection - Provides a single keypad link cable-connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- 1 RS-485 Bi-directional Control Port - Control devices via RS-485 control protocols.
- 3 RS-232 Bi-directional Control Ports - Control a device via bi-directional serial control protocols.
- 2 IR Emitter Control Ports - Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 2 GPI/O Control Ports - Control a device via general purpose I/O ports, program-configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door-locks, audio volume and light dimming level, or lighting control devices.
- 4 Relay Control Ports - Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- IR Sensor Port - Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control - Program configuration with Kramer K-Config software.
- Kramer Site-CTRL™ Compatibility - For network management and remote control over the Ethernet port.
- Keypad Lock-Out - Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port - For uploading configuration files, setting the K-NET™ ID number, and powering the device during configuration.
- Mounting - In-wall, in standard 3 gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation - Fits to standard in-wall boxes for simple and cost-reducing installation.