KanexPro Active High Speed HDMI Cable CL3 Rated - 100ft Length
KanexPro Active High Speed HDMI Cables let you connect an HDMI source, distribution amplifier, extender or computer to an HDMI enabled display. These rated cables are available in the right lengths ideal for running through walls, between floors, and top performance is a must.
Next generation active HDMI cables are designed for next generation 4K UHD content. The KanexPro active HDMI cable delivers uncompressed full bandwidth 10.2Gbps HDMI content up to 100ft using the latest transmission technology whilst supporting additional HDMI features such as CEC and ARC. Delivering 10.2Gbps of bandwidth means that these cables are guaranteed to work with modern 4K equipment. Active HDMI Cables make sure that the signal reaches its destination and should be your only choice for all your 4K and High Speed HDMI display needs. Backed by KanexPro's 3 Year warranty, rest assured that this cable will provide years of flawless 4K performance.
- Spectra7 Active transmission technology
- Active technology delivers 10.2Gbps HDMI content at 4K/30Hz or 1080p/60Hz
- Gold plated connectors prevent corrosion for when deployed on long term projects
- UL CL3 fire safety rating makes it safe for use in walls of commercial and residential buildings
- Supports HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
- ARC and CEC enabled for true native HDMI communication
- Supports HDCP 2.2 content encryption