KanexPro Active Fiber High Speed HDMI Cable - 20M Length
KanexPro Active Fiber (AOC) High Speed HDMI Cables let you connect an HDMI source, distribution amplifier, extender or computer to an HDMI enabled display. These plenum (CMP) rated cables are available in the right lengths ideal for running through walls, between floors, and in plenum air spaces and top performance is a must.
Next generation active optical HDMI cables designed for next generation 4K UHD with HDR content, the KanexPro active fiber HDMI cable delivers uncompressed full bandwidth 18Gbps HDMI content up to 50m/164ft using the latest transmission technology whilst supporting additional HDMI features such as CEC and ARC. Delivering 18Gbps of bandwidth means that these cables are guaranteed to work with all modern 4K equipment. AOC HDMI Cables should be your only choice for all your 4K and High Speed HDMI display needs.
Fiber Optic HDMI Cables are the future of the technology because they are immune to external interference caused by electrical and radio devices. Interference is the main cause for poor performance with HDMI signals. By using high performance optical transceivers in each connector, the electrical HDMI signal is converted to a light signal that can reach up to 150ft. with 0% loss of signal quality. The KanexPro AOC HDMI fibers are constructed by a high quality military grade polymer that is more durable than glass based fiber allowing for integrators and installers to use these cables in the same manner that they would a traditional copper cable. Backed by KanexPro's 3 Year warranty, rest assured that this cable will provide years of flawless 4K performance.
Please Note: This cable features unidirectional design, which requires that the cable is installed in the correct direction. Please refer to the "source" and "display" labels on the HDMI connectors, in order to ensure that the device and the HDMI source are connected properly.
- HDMI® AOC- Active optical cable - 20m
- Uncompressed optical transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content at 4K/60 4:4:4 or HDR at 60Hz
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps (6Gbps per channel)
- Supports all the features contained in the HDMI 2.0 specification
- Optical fiber cable is ideal for use in environments with excessive EM or RF interference
- Gold plated connectors prevent corrosion for when deployed on long term projects
- Plenum (CMP) fire safety rating makes it safe for use in the Plenum air duct spaces of commercial and residential buildings
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HLG and DolbyVision dynamic range picture modes.
- Supports HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards