KanexPro 4K HDMI Extender Over HDBaseT 2.0 w/ USB 2.0
The KanexPro EXT-HDBTKVM100 is an HDCP 2.2 compliant, 4K HDMI Extender set developed with the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology to extend uncompressed HDMI video, audio, USB 2.0, control signals and PoH over a single CAT5e/6 cable. The PoH compliant extender comes with only one power supply, which means that, it can be powered from either Tx or Rx to save installers time and added cost to installing a power outlet.
Long-reach mode & USB 2.0
The HDMI extender runs on shielded CATx up to 100 meters providing full 4K@60Hz or up to 150 meters providing full HD 1080p/60 or 1920x1200@60Hz. One USB type B port is added on the Transmitter for connecting to PC or USB peripherals and two USB 2.0 ports are provided on the receiver side to work like a KVM or USB based Touch Panel using USB HID to create remote USB data and video extension up to 492 feet (150 meters).
USB for Conferencing in AV
Perfect for conference rooms and boardrooms where the extender offers two USB interfaces allowing SOFTCODEC systems to be used for video conferencing and for use with PTZ cameras.
Digital Signage with data diagnostics
Ideal for applications such as Digital Signage where high-resolution video, audio and USB KVM function and data diagnostics can be sent back to the computer from the QSR display or vice versa.
- Supports latest High Speed HDMI 2.0 Specifications
- Smart 100m to 150m switch for long-reach mode over CAT6
- CEC & EDID Pass-thru
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports standard 1080p & WUXGA resolutions
- Distribute 4Kx2K@30Hz & 60Hz signals
- Bi-directional power via PoH from Tx to Rx or vice versa
- USB 2.0 also supports touch-screen functionality and keyboard-video-mouse (KVM)
- Driverless USB 2.0 for webcam video emulation and AEC speakerphone audio
- Extend USB 2.0, 4K UHD video and audio up to 100 meters over HDBaseT