KanexPro 4K HDMI 1x2 Splitter with HDCP2.2
The KanexPro SP-HD20-1X24K is an one input, two output HDMI Distribution Amplifier engineered to split 4K quality videos or high res images from one source to two 4K displays with resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and HDCP2.2 specifications. Built-in EDID management allows optimal resolution to be selected and properly outputted to avoid response time and delays.
The conforming outputs also have the ability of buffering and amplifying all the HDMI signals. It can achieve long distance transmission of HDMI signals up to 50 feet (15 meters) or can be combined with our HDBaseT™ Extenders to route distances up to 330 feet (100 meters).
The 1x2 DA fully conforms to the latest High Speed HDMI specifications with HDCP 2.2. This HDMI splitter is optimized for distributing HDMI video and embedded multi-channel digital audio to multiple 4K display environments such as residential or digital signage markets and computer lab applications.
- Split CATV and other signals with this satellite splitter so that it can be used for more than one device
- Works on 60 Hz maximum frequency for efficient performance
- 4096 x 2160 resolution for high-quality video delivery
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line HDMI supported devices
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers fantastic sound/video quality and single-cable comfort