Icy Dock ToughArmor MB411SKO-B Drive Bay Adapter for 5.25" - Serial ATA/600 Host Interface Internal - Black
Introducing the ToughArmor MB411SKO-B, a full metal 2.5" SATA/SAS hard drive mobile rack designed to fit in 12.7mm ODD slot and any FDD slot. The MB411SKO-B uses rugged full metal construction to ensure maximum device lifespan and is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. The EZ Slide Micro tray provides hot-swap ability for hassle-free drive maintenance. Utilizing its ultra low profile design, the MB411SKO-B is a perfect storage device for system that has limited space but also requires data storage such as OEM/ODM systems, embedded control systems, factory automation systems, rackmount computers, rackmount servers and IPCs.
Almost as Slim as 2.5" Drive
The ToughArmor MB411SKO-B is designed amazingly slim and able to keep its size as small as 2.5" HDD, which makes it a complete space saver for any enterprise systems. This small form factor design allows MB411SKO-B to fit in any system that has tight space constraints such as mobile computers and embedded systems. It is also a great 2.5" mobile rack for any OEM / ODM systems that have space limitation, as system builders can easily configured their storage needs with MB411SKO-B, without wasting unnecessary space from the system.
Designed for Slim ODD & Slim FDD Bay
The MB411SKO-B is designed to fit both slim ODD and FDD bay. To use with slim FDD bay, simply unscrew three screws from metal ODD bracket and then remove the ODD bracket from the device and ready to use. With MB411SKO-B, you can quickly add a 2.5" SATA HDD / SSD to any system that has slim ODD or slim FDD bay. Or replace it with existing slim ODD / FDD device and upgrade to 2.5" solid state drive for significantly improve your overall system performance.
Removable Design with Maximum Protection
The EZ Slide Micro tray supports hot-swap and makes maintenance completely hassle free in the event of a hard drive failure. With a simple swap of the hard drive, your overall down time is greatly reduced which is especially useful for time sensitive projects and applications. The tray is designed to accommodate a 7 to 9.5mm height hard drive or SSD, creating a 2.5" hot swap bay for any standard 2.5" SATA/SAS drive. Once you close the latch, the eagle-hook lock system keeps drives secured within the enclosure.
MB411SKO-B is not only rugged with its all metal construction, but also with added lockable tray, we have introduced a whole new level of security for your critical data. The newly integrated metal key lock tray prevents unauthorized access to your drive; it will discourage physical data theft and prevent accidental ejections of the drive while in use.
Ensuring the material used can be relied upon for many years after its deployment, the MB411SKO-B is capable of holding up in the harshest environments, with rugged heavy duty metal construction throughout the entire device. The ToughArmor's rugged full metal design is perfect for industrial devices that may require a flammability rating since an all-metal construction already complies with flammability requirements. Because of the high build quality, it can be used in various enterprise systems including: military and law enforcement deployment. It can also be used in manufacturing conditions such as embedded control systems and factory automation systems.
- Ideal 2.5" mobile rack for system that has tight space constraints such as embedded systems, mobile computers, rackmount computers, rackmount systems, industrial automation control system, military computers and OEM / ODM systems
- Ultra small form factor design for maximum space saving
- Fits 1 x 7mm to 9.5mm height 2.5" SAS/SATA HDD/SSD in a 12.7mm slim ODD slot or any FDD slot
- Supports 2.5" SAS (single channel)/SATA HDD/SSD up to 6Gbps transfer rate (SAS host is required for SAS drives)
- Eagle-hook lock system & 2-segment safeguard key lock keeps drives secure within the enclosure.
- Removable EZ Slide Micro drive tray for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty full metal construction design - perfect for enterprise applications
- Multi-Flow Technology provides excellent passive cooling
- Anti-Vibration Technology creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
- Active Power Technology (APT) powers up individual LED if only there is drive installed in the drive bay