HPE StoreFabric CN1100R 10GBASE-T Dual Port Converged Network Adapter
The HPE StoreFabric Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) are dual port adapters that provide Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity over 10 GbE using both Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) standards. By consolidating Ethernet, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel onto a converged adapter, Hewlett Packard Enterprise CNAs reduce the number of separate adapters and cables required for your datacenter and also reduce operational, power and cooling costs while preserving existing Ethernet and Fibre Channel infrastructure. HPE CNAs have also been thoroughly tested with HPE ProLiant servers and HPE Top of Rack (ToR) switches to ensure an optimal Hewlett Packard Enterprise FCoE solution for your datacenter.
- HPE CN1200E Dual Port Converged Network Adapter
Combines the functionality of a NIC (Ethernet/iSCSI) and Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (FC HBA) onto a single converged adapter reducing the number of adapters and cables thus reducing acquisition and operational costs.
Dual port 10 Gb Ethernet Converged Network Adapter.
Active Health System (AHS).
Sends Fibre Channel data packets via Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) using Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) functionality ensuring high standards of data integrity and lossless Ethernet.
Provides HPE ProLiant Connectivity to Storage and Networks
Provides an HPE-branded Converged Network Adapter solution which has undergone extensive Hewlett Packard Enterprise interoperability testing for connecting HPE ProLiant servers into storage and networking environments.
Optimal for connecting into the B-series and C-series FCoE Converged Network Switches.
Choose between SFP+ SR (optical) or direct attach copper cable connectivity allowing maximum flexibility in connecting to HPE FCoE Converged Network Switches.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 4000 MB/s with PCI Express 2.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable