HPE 6127XLG Blade Switch
Do you have a complex data center that requires a demanding networking infrastructure? It all starts at the edge and that's where the HP 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch excels. The 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch is designed to support virtualized server environments with exceptional bandwidth of 20GbE to each and every server, while providing a mix of 40GbE and 10GbE links (with an astounding aggregate of 240 Gb) to the core network. Combined with hardware support for VXLAN encapsulation, this provides the perfect switch for Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud applications. Enterprise customers will not be disappointed with the 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch as it provides a converged fabric solution that supports Ethernet, iSCSI, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) protocols enabling connectivity for multiple storage topologies. A full complement of Layer 2/3 protocols and the latest in network security features round out this most capable of blade switches.
- Supports native VXLAN, VTEP termination and NSX applications.
- High-performance 20GbE server-side connections are a first for an HP blade switch. Ample 10/40GbE uplinks remain available for linking to aggregation/core switches.
- OpenFlow 1.3 allows for network automation, architectural flexibility, and programmability for policy-driven control and self-service innovation.
Designed with Cloud and Virtualized Data Centers in Mind
The HP 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch has up to 20GbE of bandwidth available for each of sixteen server ports increasing customer flexibility.
Latest ASIC technology supports VXLAN, NGVRE encapsulation and the switching matrix is non blocking.
The 40GbE and 10GbE uplinks provide 240 Gb of aggregate bandwidth to the network.
A Fully Featured Enterprise Class Switch
The HP 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch supports Ethernet, iSCCI, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) protocols- which is ideal for a Converged Infrastructure (CI) environment.
Provides both IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 routing.
Simplified management with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software.
Comware 7 and IRF II allows for a stackable domain of up to eight switches. An entire rack can be managed as part of a single domain.
The Future of Networking Is Already Here
The HP 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch supports Software-defined Networking (SDN) deployment to provide an end-to-end solution to automate the network from edge to core. Compatible with HP Networking's Virtual Application Network (VAN) controller.
Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) and Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) provides Layer 2 multipath providing active-active links, enables faster convergence times, and increases network bandwidth.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- 40Gigabit Ethernet - Designed to provide high-performance Ethernet connection while minimizing power and CPU cycles' utilization
- With 40GBase-X technology, enjoy up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over supported network cable