HPE 3.84 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - PCI Express (PCI Express x4) - Read Intensive
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Server Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read IOPS performance.
HPE (RI) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs.
HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 2 TB, 4 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch), SCN, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch), SCN, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
- HPE 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB, 15.36 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch), RW, SCN, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
HPE Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications and data warehousing.
Achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
Offer Twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs.
Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 3.84 TB capacity
- PCI Express x4 interface provides enhanced bandwidth for the quick access of data by the operating system and applications