HID ThinLine II 5395C Smart Card Reader
LOW PROFILE PROXIMITY CARD READER
Providing performance and reliability, HID's attractive, unobtrusive ThinLine® II proximity card reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure potted enclosure.
- Easily installed and maintained with the use of replaceable covers.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and four colors to match any décor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
- Options - LED and beeper operation
- Easily Interfaced - Wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe) model interfaces with most systems that accept magnetic stripe readers.
- Indoor/outdoor Design - Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance.
- Diagnostics - On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
- Audiovisual Indication - A red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds when reader is presented with a proximity card. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- Security - Recognizes card formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes.
Original price $406.59 - Original price $406.59
$406.59 - $406.59
Current price $406.59